So of course I have my wish list of resolutions and fantasies. So here goes:
1. Make a food diary and eventually consume 1400 calories a day, lose 5 kg.
2. Learn and incorporate kettlebells into my fitness routines
3. Improve my Mandarin, really take my lessons seriously and make room for homework.
4. That means less time surfing the net and watching videos
5. Finish and start writing all those screenplays and stories Ive been meaning to write. At least the one dearest to my heart.
6. Save money, pay off my grad loan.
7. Get a used car. Explore more of Taiwan go camping.
8. Wean myself job wise, way from Sharefun and teaching kids, find a school with more holiday time, or teach adults in a college.
9. Stop going to bed late. 11 pm and no later.
10. Be more patient with Z.
11. Discover more about my mission, calling, destiny and do it.
Seems pretty reasonable, doesn’t it? Nothing over the top after looking at the above list. I refrain from saying meet Mr. Right, as in 2009 I pretty much purged myself of that fantasy (not that I don’t believe it could happen, it is just not important anymore).
Well lets get it on already, I welcome the new year with open arms, with expectations of open doors and meeting the right people at the right moment and loving people more because I am loved.