About Me

My photo
Yilan, Taiwan
I just returned back to the States after 11 years in Taiwan with my daughter. Taiwan is an excellent base for us explore Asia, while living in relative (gun free) safety, while benefiting from a cheap and efficient national health care system. The people are amazing too. I have Taiwanese friendships that are 20 years old and I'm always making new ones! My coworker here in CO is from Taiwan.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dream Blessings of Bodhisattva Bishop

The night before last I had this incredible dream, short and simple.

 I was at a gathering (typical dream setting for me) and people were saying "the Bishop is here, the Bishop is here!" and I was like "who?" And my faceless friend  told me, "ya this Bishop was the dude behind Pope John Paul II." And on the wall I saw a black and white photograph of this guy as a younger man with John Paul II. Then suddenly here comes the Bishop, a much older version of the photograph, shorter with the shrunkenness of very old age and he was smiling sagely. He hugged me and when he did, his spirit, mixed with the Holy Spirit lifted me up, I literally was lifted off the ground, I felt such tremendous duminus strength coming from such a fragile old body. Immediately I started to cry as I felt such unspeakable peace. And then he blessed me further, he anointed my forehead and made the sign of the cross on my forehead and recited something short in Latin (I forget it now). I felt such supernatural Peace and Love. I am not even Catholic.

 I honestly believe this Bishop exists, or once lived and that God's Presence, prayer, Divine forgiveness are not constricted to space and time, death, and also not constricted by denomination.

I received that blessing and dream, the Grace in it to undeserving me. Such a gift! Especially lately been dealing with some people who are Grinches, anti-Christian, anti-God, the spirit of anti-Christ, so strong around Christmas time. Some of the common battles during this season are either full on hate of God and believers, depression from unmet family of origin issues, or the charming form of materialistic/excessive gift giving.

1 comment:

Micheal Alexander said...

Thanks a lot for sharing this amazing knowledge with us. This site is fantastic. I always find great knowledge from it.  PADI Deep Diver