About Me

My photo
Yilan, Taiwan
I just returned back to the States after 11 years in Taiwan with my daughter. Taiwan is an excellent base for us explore Asia, while living in relative (gun free) safety, while benefiting from a cheap and efficient national health care system. The people are amazing too. I have Taiwanese friendships that are 20 years old and I'm always making new ones! My coworker here in CO is from Taiwan.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Giant Woman's "Boulder" Bike For Sale

 I thought I should sell my bike. It just takes space in my apartment.

 The sad reality is I hardly have or had time to ride the wonderful trails that weave in and around Anping. I had my moments, but Z is getting too big to sit in the back and she really needs to gain her street biking confidence. Also, I could use the cash. January is my big Sumatra trip, and Feb is always a hard month (lower pay from previous 2 weeks off+ taxes back up to 20% again).


If I do hit the trails its on my rollerblades (she has a pair too.) So if you know anyone who wants a high quality woman's mt bike, all terrain fat wheels (great for Anping's rough roads), give me a holler. It would make a fab Christmas present.

The Giant price tag was 10,000NT, my friend came along and they gave me a slight discount. I would sell for 8000NT as its like new, original tires and includes kid seat and lock.

1 comment:

StevenHWicker said...

Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Cave koh lanta